[IP] International travel

 I know this topic has been discussed many times, but I hope to gain perspective
on traveling to three countries. My company may require me to travel to Ukraine,
Thailand and Taiwan. Does anyone have experience traveling as a T1 with cgm,
pump and lots of other supplies to these countries? Please note, I have never
traveled outside of the US before.

Any help you can give me is sincerely appreciated. Thank you,

Bob