Re: [IP] Pump Shopping Question

I'm kind of confused and this may be off topic.  But you say your insurance
considers each box of Omnipod Pods as DME.  I've never been on another pump
and so I suppose this is what my insurance does to as it's billed as DME
along with the rest of my supplies.  How are your pump supplies billed if
you're not on the Omnipod?  Is it a prescription refill to get extra tubing
sets and cartridges?  Are these not DME no matter what pump your on?

Rebecca B. Jervey