Re: [IP] Pump Shopping Question

Thanks Rebecca.
 My HMO unfortunately goes through Gentiva/Carecentrix and if anyone here has
dealt with that, you know what a pain it is.
Essentially it blocks me from any special programs or trade in value.
 So I need to see what Animas and MM are going to come in at through that
ridiculous supplier. My copay is fifty percent, so I am not too hopeful of being
able to do anything this August when my warranty goes up, but it is worth a
look-see. I'd be happy with either company...
Laura in NM.
<I believe (but speak with your insurance and/or pump company) that the
insurance approves an insulin pump and then it's up to you which pump to
get.>