[IP] To Boston For Joslin

Tom Beatson wrote, in part:
> I'm on my way to Boston for the meeting of Joslin 50-Year
> Medalists at   Joslin Diabetes Center. Indications are there
> will be more than 100 of  us (I"m one).

My hugsband and I are going and know of at least 3 others from this list.
Possibly we could have a common meeting place somewhere so we can get to
know our IP pals?

BTW, I need to dialyze Thurs a.m. and there are currently no open spots
(usually 11:00 a.m. but too late for flight). It's like praying for a
transplant and that means someone most likely has to die for your request.
Someone will have to be hospitalized for me to get an early spot. ;-(

Jan & Muskers- T-1 11/50, pmpg 8/83, hemodialysis 7/02
http://tinyurl.com/TSL-CLIPbooks