Re: [IP] Pump Shopping Question

I think, but am not 100% sure, that an app at a pump company will result in
the pump company trying to get approval from your insurance company to cover
the pump, and then letting you know what is left to pay. I don't think an
insurance company will approve more than one purchase for a device, even if
you speak to them.

--

Alan Segal
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and