[IP] Supplies Needed

 I am currently using an Animas IR 1250 pump, for about the past 5-6 years. I've
been a T1 for 21 years & will soon be turning 30 years old. I recently became
uninsured/unemployed & have no way to obtain pump supplies other than to pay
out-of-pocket. Luckily, my endo's office is generous enough to donate insulin to
me, or else I'd really be in trouble. If anyone has any spare/extra supplies for
pumping and/or testing that they'd be willing to part with, I'd be more than
appreciative.
Thank you!
Lauren