RE: [IP] Still In Need Advice About What to have in Health Plan

John Wrote:

Deb can you give me a reference in the manual that says that?

Ricardo Responds:
Hi John,

The following is from the Animas Ping User Manual, but I am sure the MM manual
has similar language:

Amusement Parks
Very powerful electromagnets are sometimes used on bfree-fallb amusement
park rides. Pumps should be removed and not taken on these bfree-fallb
types of rides.High gravity forces can be experienced when riding on some
roller-coasters. It is recommended that you disconnect (NOT suspend) your pump
while on roller-coaster rides.

http://www.animas.com/sites/default/files/pdf/41010600C_OB_PING_US_EN_MGDLpdf

The OmniPod Manual states an electromagnetic Compliance Maximum Level of
400A/m and has the following language:

The OmniPod System is intended for use in the electromagnetic environment
specified below. You should observe these requirements
in the use of the OmniPod System.

Suitable for most environments. Magnetic field strengths in excess of 400 A/m
would be unlikely except in close proximity to industrial magnetic devices.
http://www.myomnipod.com/pdf/13705-AW%20OmniPod%20UST200%20Rev%20F%20Online%2
0081610.pdfo;?

Ricardo