Re: [IP] Still In Need Advice About What to have in Health Plan

 Why would she need to remove it as long as it's secure unless it's a water
ride. I went to Disney with my pump and just avoided water rides. The day we
went to the water park I just took insulin and syringes and left my pump in the
hotel room for the day. Does she ever self medicate and would she be able to do
that for a day. Also you may want to call the band teacher because if they are
only there a few days she may not get the opportunity to go to the individual
water parks and then could just avoid the water rides.
Hope the advice helps

Sent from Angela's iPhone

Thanks
Angela Cleversy