[IP] Still In Need Advice About What to have in Health Plan

I am still in need of opinions of what to include in my daughters health
plan.  Up to this point I have only had the basic info but she will be
traveling to Florida in Nov with her High School band.  She will be gone a
week, in a parade (not sure of length) and going to Disney & on rides.  I
know there will be times she will not be able to wear her pump on rides but
not sure how to deal with that as I will not be there to hold on to it or
walk along the parade like I do here at home (total of 6 blocks).

Suggestions?

Deb

Mom to
Sarah 17