Re: [IP] Need Advice About Site Absorption Problems

i have used the sure t, and i really like it. it's an easy insert, and
when it's hot and humid <heat index of 109 today> and the adhesive
doesn't work as well, i can reinsert it and slap a couple extra pieces
of tape on it. this is especially useful when i am out and about.
jenny

--
Sent from my mobile device

*Jenny Sandy-Doron

Sometimes we put up walls not to keep people out, but to see who cares
enough to knock them down.*