Re: [IP] Need Advice About Site Absorption Problems

------Original Message------
From: email @ redacted
Sender: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
Cc: Laurel Sedgwick
ReplyTo: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Need Advice About Site Absorption Problems
Sent: Jul 19, 2011 8:27 AM

---- Laurel ---

 I, too, had absorption problems a few years ago. I had found that if I gave
myself too large a bolus, it would not all absorb. This is truly a YMMV thing.
 For me, any bolus requiring over 6 units was a no-no. I now use the dual wave
on
my MM722 to split up the bolus over an extended time. For me it worked great,
and still does. My sites almost always last 3 days, where before they would die
early.
Dick

Sent from BlackBerryB. on Airtel