Re: [IP] Product alerts - medco.com

Actually, this isn't a second recall. It's Medco finally catching on to
the fact that there was a recall of Animas' cartridges in February.  I
am waiting to hear from Animas about the 4 boxes that I shipped back to
them last month.  So far, the replacements that they sent to me have
been working fine (knock on wood).

Denise B.

https://host1.medcohealth.com/medco/consumer/ehealth/ehsarticle.jsp?accessLink=SHP_RM_01&articleID=99102InsulinPump&packageTemplate=PA+article+XML&displayTemplate=ProdAlerts+Article+Template&leftNavParam=News