No Subject

 Hello everyone. I was lucky enough to participate in an artificial pancreas
study but they had to discontinue because my blood sugar dropped suddenly about
70 points in 1 hour without being given any insulin. Nothing was abnormal about
the meal, etc. In addition, the insulin was taking a very long time to work, as
well. I am wondering if anyone has had any issues. The researching doctor thinks
that I may have celiac disease or an adrenal issue. Has anyone had this issue?
My blood glucose looks like it is spiking then acting quickly to bring it down
suddenly.

 After this incident, they looked at my cgms from the day before and I had low
blood sugar at the same time of night and it stayed below 50 for over 6 hours. I
don't usually wear a cgms so this was shocking and scary. I'm not sure what to
do and am really concerned. I have an appointment with my doctor today but any
other ideas would be great as well.

Kathleen

Sent from my iPad