[IP] Two Questions

I have two questions which are unrelated.
First question, I just received my 3rd pump a Revel.  I  have my original
pump a paradigm, which I would love to give to a child as a  spare pump.  All
I would like is S/H.  Any parent interested please  email me off the list.
It still works perfectly.
Second question, I am hving Capsular Release/Manipulation  & Rotator cuff
decompression/Lateral Clavicle Resection on my left shoulder  w my right
shoulder following a month later.  What is the recovery  time/ability to
function almost normally and a roundabout time  frame.
Jan
Dxd 01/64
Pumping 04/02
email @ redacted (mailto:email @ redacted)