From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Pumps can be replaced when they die?
To: email @ redacted
Cc: email @ redacted
Date: Monday, July 11, 2011, 9:45 PM

 I just got of good insurance ( first time EVER ) - i was sure they covered
'durable medical equipment' and opted for a higher insurance plan bc of this-
does the actual pump fall under that I wonder / i hope ?? If so I have 100 %
coverage- I hope this is the case...esp bc I have been paying out of pocket
for
so many years I deserve a break...

Leigh Blackistone
email @ redacted