[IP] Should I take a break from pumping?

Ruth,

I am wondering if you are using the same vial of insulin (or same lot #)
through all of these changes.

If you are, you might have a "bad" vial and might just need to use a fresh
bottle.  My reasoning comes from the fact that you are having symptoms in such
a short time after insertion.

Also, can you switch to a very different location for your sites?  This would
give your primary areas a chance to heal. Your medical team can help you with
that or surf the IP.

I just another pumper and not a medical professional (but I was a paramedic 25
years ago-ugh!) and YMMV!

Good Luck in finding an answer!

Katherine in NM
Pumping since 5/15/01, Animas Ping since 6/14/11