From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of June Searle
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2011 8:25 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] mobile phone and computer records

Hi

I am trying to find a new way to easily keep a record of my bgs, insulin
and
carbs.  I know software is available from pump and bg meter companies
but I
have not found one that does exactly what I want.  I want to be able to
put
my data on a program on my mobile hopefully offline, so I can refer back
it at I desire.  I then want to send the information on to my computer
when
there is a fair amount and be able to print out the records as graphs.
My
memory is so bad that I am finding comparison difficult and wondered of
anyone else keeps their record on their mobile.  The phone I have is a
Nokia
5800 smart phone which has a symbian operating system which is confusing
the
issue.  I hope someone has some ideas.

June