Re: [IP] Omnis Health no code Embrace meter

Thanks John.   I saw the strips but in the comments it said these were
not the "does not need coding ones" and didn't work in the meter.
I think on the Bargain OTC they were $15.50 for a box of 50 and the
description said they were the ones that would not need coding.
There was a comment about the meter on Amazon that said it was not
very accurate but I have problems with the One Touch being a lot
higher than the Bayer or the doctor's office so I just know I need to
adjust the One Touch result a little depending on how I feel.

Shirley, dx age 5, 1954; Animas 1250; Animas Ping

 On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 9:53 AM, John S Wilkinson <email @ redacted>
wrote:
> http://www.amazon.com/Omnis-Health-Embrace-Glucose-Strips/dp/B001C4A3AK
> Strips from $2.75