Re: [IP] Should I take a break from pumping?

Oh Ruth! This level of aggravation would surely drive me batty. I
don't know if I've missed a post, but did you say which infusion sets
you use? It might be that if you take a break and let things heal,
returning with a different sort of infusion set might work better.
You may even consider playing with a different type of insulin to see
if that behaves better.
Sorry there aren't quick short answers here. Everything seems to
require time and experimentation. Here's hoping that persistence gets
you to a solution that makes your life go smoothly. Keep us posted.

Veronica
We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
		Veronica Elsea, Owner
Laurel Creek Music Designs
Santa Cruz, California