[IP] Re: smile

Michelle Wrote:
 I HAD to respond to Ricardo's? post Saying that those who took high dose
aspirin had less CHD mortality, therefore high dose aspirin decreases CHD
mortality is no more proof of theory than saying that roosters crow before the
sun rises, therefore roosters cause the sun to rise.

 I had to laugh, because all the roosters around here crow AFTER the sun rises,
then continue to crow all darn day long...

Ricardo Responds:
Hi Michelle,

It has been a while since we last communicated.

Sounds like your roosters may be suffering from "High-T".

 Try increasing the number of hens in the chicken coop and piping in music from
the CD "The Love Songs of Barry White" :-)