Re: [IP] Need Advice About Site Absorption Problems

I took shots for the 1st 39-40 years. Then changed to the MM pump 22-23
years ago. I too thought it was great to change my site only if necessary
(7-9 days) until I had so much scar tissue there were very few places left
to use. My arms never have been able to absorb the insulin. I thought the
metal needles were awful; kept hitting nerves for some reason. When I
regained my senses and began to change every 2-3 days using alternate areas
of my body; scar tissue became less of a problem. I used Silhouettes
inserting manually for several years and had good results. Recently changed
to the MIO with the short canula and have few if any issues with scar
tissue. The only issues I have ongoing relate to bleeding due to taking the
daily aspirin.
Phyllis