[IP] mobile phone and computer records

Hi

I am trying to find a new way to easily keep a record of my bgs, insulin and
carbs.  I know software is available from pump and bg meter companies but I
have not found one that does exactly what I want.  I want to be able to put
my data on a program on my mobile hopefully offline, so I can refer back to
it at I desire.  I then want to send the information on to my computer when
there is a fair amount and be able to print out the records as graphs. My
memory is so bad that I am finding comparison difficult and wondered of
anyone else keeps their record on their mobile.  The phone I have is a Nokia
5800 smart phone which has a symbian operating system which is confusing the
issue.  I hope someone has some ideas.

June