Re: [IP] Need Advice About Site Absorption Problems

I started running in to the same problem, couldn't figure out why I had
trouble with keeping my blood sugars down. I listened to a Mini Med rep who
said  that keeping the insulin fresh in the reservoir can help quite a bit,
and also  changing the sets every 2-3 days would make a big difference in
deliveries..
I certainly tried it, and he was right! I only keep enough on board for 3
days then I put in fresh insulin.
Time consuming-but safe in the long run.
Good Luck - Jan G.

In a message dated 7/9/2011 1:13:44 P.M. Central Daylight Time,