Re: [IP] Stevia

 Pure Stevia is very light and it takes so little to sweeten my coffee that I
don't even consider whatever nutritional value it has.
 It comes from a root and it is available mostly in packaged form which has
additives and I don't use it because it is both expensive
and I don't think it's a good but.
 Fortunately pure Stevia is available in some health food stores and it is
great. It cost about $85.00 a pound however it is very light weight
 and a little goes a long way. I use less than a quarter of a pound every three
months and it probably ends up costing less than using the packaged form.
Richard