[IP] High School Health PLans

I always wore my pump on the rides at Disney, unless they went in the water. I
had a waterproof plastic case for those, and I sued a plastic bag for Splash
Mountain.
Susan

Subject: [IP] High School Health PLans

I want to know if any one has some advice re: what to put in a high school
health plan for a student that will be traveling?  We just have the basic
stuff right now but she will be going to Disney with her band in fall,
marching in a parade, & going to disney on rides that she can not take her
pump on.
Any suggestions are appreciated. I just want to make sure things are covered
for this kind of trip.

Deb
Mom to Sarah dxd 10 yrs
                    Rebekah 9-1/2 yrs