[IP] Funny Story

One day last week, I was watching my 3 y/o grandson.  While we were
playing in his room with his cars and trucks, I told him "Jeffrey, I
think my sugar is crashing, I need to check my blood sugar."

Jeffrey always likes to watch and ask questions and at times, he has
mimicked that he was testing his blood sugar too.

Well, this day, he said "Grandma, what are you doing?"  and I told him I
was eating a piece of chocolate b/c my sugar was crashing.

He promptly replied "Grandma, my sugar is crashing too, can I have a
piece of chocolate too?"

Just too darn funny!
Kathy B.

No matter what happens, God is in control. Give Him all glory and honor!