[IP] Extra supplies

I have found myself in the rare situation of having some extra QuickSets for
MM. I would like to offer them to those folks who have found themselves
without insurance or unable to cover the co-payments of supplies.   Most are
23", 9mm-but there are a few 43" in there too.    Please let me know if you
have a need and I will send them to you (email privately, please).

Lona