[IP] MASSACHUSETTS and area pump support group

MA Pumpers insulin-pumpers support group's July meeting will be this
Saturday, July 9th from 9:30 AM til noon at Baldwin Park 1 in Woburn
(see directions below).
We are  a small,  knowledgeable, warm, and welcoming group that meets
the second Saturday morning of every month. Members use all of the
major pumps and cgm systems
All pumpers, potential pumpers, and support people are welcome.
We hope you can come and bring your experience and questions.
Please email me off list with questions or RSVPs
DEB555

Directions to Baldwin Park 1
12 Alfred St
Woburn, MA

 From Route 128 take exit #35 (Route 38).
Once in the rotary follow the signs to Rte 38 North/Wilmington
Take a right at the first light (Alfred Street).
Baldwin Park 1 is the first driveway on the left after the restaurant.
Go in the door with the green canopy as you enter the driveway. We
meet in the Training room which is the third doorway on your right once inside.

It's just seconds from Rte 128