Re: [IP] Denver International Airport

I had the same thing happen to me in the Denver airport last October.....she
just told me that if they don't see it, they don't look for it!!

-----Original Message-----
From: PAT LEWIS <email @ redacted>
To: IP <email @ redacted>
Sent: Wed, Jul 6, 2011 10:27 am
Subject: Re: [IP] Denver International Airport

I was wondering if you went through the full body scanner at the
irport.
Pat
On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 10:29 AM, Signe Myhren <email @ redacted> wrote:
>  I went thru the security line that had no available body scanner. Took my
 MM
 pump out of its leather clip-on case and placed it in my pocket. Announced
 before going through the gate that I was wearing an insulin pump and had
 insulin
 bottles and an ice pack in my carry-on and was holding a doctor's note.
 Pump did
 not set off an alarm, but pat-down person (female) was summoned. She was
 very
 kind and told me in the future to just not tell anyone about the pump or
 insulin
 in my bag in order to avoid patdowns!
 She did not find my transmitter on my upper buttocks during patdown.

 Signe
 Sent from my iPhone