Re: [IP] Denver International Airport

The first time I flew with all of my "stuff" I told them about my sensor and
did not put it in the tray, but handed it to the agent and they put me
through hell.  Checked all of my luggage, did a pat down, and major ticked
me off.  After that, I didn't say a word when flying about anything I had
with or on me and I just flew on through.  Now, my philosophy is: you want
it you find it.