[IP] Moving back to California

After about 10 years of a migratory lifestyle both here and abroad, I've
decided it's time to move home back to California.

I plan to settle back in the San Francisco Bay Area.  I currently work for
myself and don't want that to change.

Healthcare as an insulin dependent diabetic on an insulin pump IS an issue.
In California they underwrite health insurance, which I think is crazy for a
disease like type 1 diabetes.  As it's not like you can cause or not cause
it to happen.  (If only home sweet home were in Massachusetts.)

Outside of scrapping my plans to move home and, instead, move to Boston,
does anyone have any tips on plans or other things I should know?

Thanks!

-Regina