[IP] RE: Pump Supplies & One Touch Strips

> I will probably never use, because I have discovered a finger pricker
> that I like better.  I often wonder how I can give them to someone so
> that they can save a few dollars.

I have been given *tons* of lancets from 2 friends who died. We took them to
the free walk-in clinic on the poorer section of town. If they do tests on
people, they need them, they can also distribute them. Same way with insulin
I cannot use - unopened.

Jan & Muskers- T-1 11/50, pmpg 8/83, hemodialysis 7/02
http://tinyurl.com/TSL-CLIPbooks
http://tinyurl.com/evolvingpumps