RE: [IP] Fw: pump supplies

If the quick sets are the same as for the 522 I can help you.  Email me off
line @ email @ redacted

Sue

On October 15th, I will be walking to STOP diabetes.  If you can, please
help me reach my goal by supporting me for this year's Step Out: Walk to
STOP Diabetes. Please go to my Web Page at
<http://main.diabetes.org/goto/Sue> http://main.diabetes.org/goto/Sue and
click on "Click Here to Sponsor Me"  Complications of diabetes KILLED my dad
in March this year; don't let this happen to YOUR loved ones.

Thank you!

does anyone have extra supplies for a paradigm to part with?

> Do you have any quick sets or mio sets  for the 722 pump or iv preps?

No, sorry. We are completely out of Paradigm supplies.

Best regards,

Michael