Re: [IP] Re: IP: Capture Events

Can someone teach me to do all this capture event and capture the stuff off
my meter my blood sugars are nuts with my hospital stay and all that and
being NPO for over a week with just my tube feeds and now that I'm off the
tube feeds and only eating some they are more screwed up then last week
when this all started. Bouncing from the 500s to the 40s is not good and I
just don't know how to fix any of this and I don't have an appt with my
endo for awhile since I seen him while hospitalized.