[IP] Re: IP: Capture Events

 Yes. I said the Revel but I actually have the 523. They're the same thing. I
don't use the link meter as the strips aren't on my formulary, so I don't know
whether that data from the meter goes to carelink or not, but the pump Capture
Event data definitely does. You can check your logbook on Carelink and see if
your meter data is there. Pam

Sent from my iPad