Re: [IP] To pinch or not to pinch?

>Question - please answer the following:
>1. Do you pinch up or not when inserting your sets?
Nope. Never have.
>2. What kind do set do you use (angled or 90 degree) and do you use an
>inserter?
I use Contact Detach, which is a 90 degree steel needle, manually inserted.
>3. Where do you wear it?
Anywhere and everywhere I can reach! Back of shoulder, arms, back above
the waist, in addition to all the 'regular' spots. I don't use my legs yet
but that's because I like short tubing and wear my pump in my bra.
>4. Are you fairly lean or muscular there or not?
As I've lost weight I've discovered one spot near my ribs on one side that
has tissue damage, and over my ribs have become too lean. But the needle's
short, so just about everywhere else works. I'll never be one of those
women who wears it in a breast, though.

Valerie