Re: [IP] Capture Events

Yes, you can use this feature on the 523. To turn it on, go to the
main menu by pressing the ACT button. Then go to Utilities, then go to
Capture Option, then select On. Now "Capture Event" will appear in the
main menu.

I just tried a test by using the bolus wizard, then selecting 0 units.
Then I uploaded the meter to CareLink and got a Data Table report. It
included this:

Carbs:5 grams
BG: 169 mg/dL
BG Target: 100 - 120 mg/dL
Carb Ratio: 10 grams/Unit
Insulin Sensitivity: 40 mg/dL per U Food
Bolus: 0.5 Units
Correction Bolus: 1.2 Units
Active Insulin: 1.9 Units
Bolus Est.: 0.5 Units

So it appears that yes, things you put into the bolus wizard are sent
to CareLink, even if you don't actually bolus.

--
Steve