Re: [IP] To pinch or not to pinch?

 Pam, I use MIO and never use a serter prior to that. It is an all in one with
the serter built into the infusion set. It goes straight in. I only pinch if
there is little or no fat in the site. I have had more success with that. The
serter is powerful and the only time I had a bent needle was when I hit too
close to bone. I like the short needle. Seems to work ok even though I have scar
tissue. I only use stomach and up to bra line.

Sent from my iPhone
Phyllis