[IP] Re: [IPn] Study Points to Different Forms of Diabetes

This is very interesting and something I've always suspected.  My son
was
diagnosed at 10 months and did not present with antibodies.  We had
him
tested for neonatal diabetes because of his age at diagnosis and the
lack
of antibodies in his system, but he did not have it. I have often
suspected
that there is some similar type that he has.  I will be curious to
see
where this research goes.  Thanks!