Re: [IP] Total daily carbohydrate count

I buy a good quality whole wheat in the food store and use a bread
machine.  There are 5 ingredients: water, honey, salt, yeast, flour.  I
also add chia seeds and sun flower seeds at times.  I know that everyone is
saying that wheat is no good for you any more because it's engineered or
whatever, but I choose to not starve and since I don't seem to have a
gluten problem I will continue to eat bread.  My daughter is gluten
intolerant, so I do understand that this is a problem for some.  I also
think it's in style at times to get rid of a food when the "food gurus"
tell the world that one thing or another is unhealthy about it.  Susan