Re: [IP] Total daily carbohydrate count

If your total daily intake drops too low, your body figures it out and
your metabolism slows down. That will prevent weight loss.

About 10 months ago, I stopped eating wheat.  No bread, buns, toast,
cereal, breaded fishsticks or anything.  Gluten-free soy sauce (because
soy sauce is made with wheat), threw out almost every mix that I had in
the house.  Gained weight at first, then lost it.  Best thing about this
is that I am not hungry.  Wheat is so much like sugar that it goes right
through you.

Protein supplies essential amino acids -- it's not a good idea to skip
eating any.  Can you have eggs? Is cheese allowed?

Good Luck!