Re: [IP] G4 low battery

I received a new Dexcom kit the Friday before Christmas and switched
over to it the day after Christmas.  Two days later, Low Battery Alert
appeared.  They were good about sending a replacement transmitter( got
that the next Monday).  When I called their TS, they said that the only
low battery calls that had were from people whose transmitters were out
of warranty.  Hmm...not so anymore. Well, if Dexcom's quality declines,
we can all switch over to Google's contact lenses! :-)