[IP] G4 low battery

 Someone posted not too long ago about getting the low transmitter battery on
their replacement G4. I received my 2nd G4 December 11 after almost 1 year since
the initial one & got the warning message today on the new one. Will have a new
one tomorrow. They have gotten several calls on this issue and all returned
units undergo evaluation to determine cause. They also review lot numbers and
serial numbers.

Sent from Cindi's iPhone