Re: [IP] Dietary fat acutely increases glucose concentrations and insulin requirements in patients with type 1 diabetes: implications for carbohydrate-based bolus dose calculation and intensive diabetes management.

 And (grin) each time you do what appears to be the same, you can get. Different
results :)
 <example? for me, the movie popcorn at the same theater, matinee time slot, and
an in range(normal) BG, I can have such differences in the readings that it is
amazing!

I blame it on the obvious variable:  the teenager who butters the popcorn.....

And don't they give you a refill on the tub size?  (Eek)

MichelleS
 SWAG in force on the 2-3 times a year I get drug to a movie (& the reason I go?
The popcorn haha)