Re: [IP] Lowest BS

Our lowest with my two boys was 19. I'm always amazed at how the number
itself doesn't matter in how they feel, it's how quickly they're
dropping... and a lot of the times they feel the worse after taking in
glucose to go back up.

--
Cheryl
A gluten-free homeschooling mom.

Sammy- 10 (dx Type 1 (Autoimmune) Diabetes 4/06), Chris- 21- (dx Type 1
(Autoimmune) Diabetes 9/00), Brittany- 22, Jason- 25, Robert- 27