Re: [IP] Lowest BG

 I have had (and still sometimes do have) hypoglycaemia unawareness - I walked
into my endos office and they tested me at 31 and I was talking as normal and
quite able to function. This was a couple of years back - things are better now
and I am more aware though there are still times I can be below 50 and not know
it and still be functioning as normal. It seems to be a very fine balance for me
though - I did get back my adrenal signs even on a very strict diet which had
been gone for almost 16 years at that point, but just a few lows after that and
it went away again - hoping to get them to return yet again.

 On Monday, January 27, 2014 8:35 PM, Steven Schoch