Re: [IP] Posting on the IP

She means don't send an enormously long email. You should be responding
only to the specific subject that you are interested in. A digest has a
whole list of emails in it. Don't make everyone fish through every
single email to find the reply, etc. And make sure the subject is
specific, not just "Digest". ANd remove as much on the bottom of the
email as you can.