Re: [IP] Frustrated, need to vent!

Sometimes, even having family in town is no help. You can do it on your
own, because you have no choice. I know the feeling.

IP, however, is the best moral and informational support one could imagine.
You did reached out with a flaming sword of determination! I am so
impressed. People present ideas, some will work, some won't, but the wealth
of knowledge, experience, and of course, compassion is unmatched. Good luck.