Re: [IP] Lowest BS

my lowest meter reading was 24. I have only been in the 20's a couple of
time. I had a 34 reading recently and would never have known i was that
low. I think seeing the number on the meter makes the symptoms worse. For
me anxiety attacks have the same symptoms of low blood sugar so once that
panic sets in everything gets worse.