Re: [IP] Completely bummed

 I also use reservoirs as long as possible. Months even. I find I usually change
them when I lose the extra parts to fill them.

I bought 20 when I ordered my pump July 2010 and have 12 left ?

 My sets usually get changed every 5 days or so. When my blood just won't go
down even after correcting etc. Or if it's starting to hurt.

 I have also reused a set while waiting for new sets to be sent. Our health
can't be put on hold for the mail.

Sometimes I just take a break for a day too and take old fashioned shots.
Lolita

<3

Sent from my iPhone